thank god for sunday
If I didn't have 2 days off after a night like that, I don't know what I'd do. It takes one day just to lie on the couch and become one with the blankets, to digest the magic ibuprofen and wait just long enough for the energy to walk and rescue my car from the bright lights of Broadway. Went and saw the Bluebird North Tour on Friday night @ Amigo's - it was awesome. Well, not all of it, but Andy Stochansky was awesome. He was like my own personal angel or something. And the best part of all? I had a few nice chats with him (and did NOT make an ass of myself despite the 6 heavy pints within). Well, maybe I did at the end, but all I did was ask him for a hug and he gave me a free promo CD and then somehow I got in a cab home. Who was that guy I shared it with? Couldn't identify him if I had too, that's how pissed I was, but I didn't have to pay a thing and that was nice of him too.
Next weekend? New York City, baby. More specifically, Brooklyn. Like I know how to handle 25 million people. I get nervous at the mall.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home