
So as I'm driving home last night from a pal's place, I notice the name "Caledonia" in lights at Bud's. "Wtf?" I think, "it couldn't be". Somehow somewhere I found a song by someone called Caledonia about a year ago and I can't remember how I found it and all I know is that I really love it and I was sure they were from the States and surely the band at Bud's was some local group who inadvertantly has the same name and won't they be surprised and well if it is really them they will be there today cuz the bands at Bud's play Mon-Wed or Thurs-Sat and I'll just check online and IMAGINE MY FUCKING SURPRISE THIS MORNING WHEN
CALEDONIA, FROM CANADA, STOPS AT BUD'S ON BROADWAY IN SASKATOON FOR ONLY TWO DAYS AND THEY WON'T BE PLAYING TONIGHT and I could just kick myself. Crap.
<< Home