July 23, 2005

whoa black betty




Hot damn that's a sexy little truck. It's got all kinds of fancy things like a) a CD player, b) a CD player that keeps playing with the keys out until you open the door, c) a CD player that adjusts the volume based on how fast you are driving, d) remote start, and e) superior non-stalling capabilities! Although judging from this last pic, I still need to learn how to park it..

6 Comments:

At 10:28 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

Damn! Three CD players -- that's pretty swank. I'm impressed.

Although I am dismayed at how callously you're able to move on after discarding the last vehicle. You're a cold one, Miss Nicola. Remind me never to stall on you.

 
At 10:35 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Hey, I dunno wtf you're talking about. Did you not see that last post? Have you not heard for months about how sad I am to say goodbye? I literally kissed and thanked my wagon for everything. Please allow me just a wee bit of gratitude for a vehicle that I can rely upon?

 
At 11:49 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

I was just teasing. I'm sorry that it came out wrong.

But I'm happy you got a new truck ... so that kinda balances it out, right?

Right?

 
At 12:10 a.m., Blogger Gary said...

Wow! you're a vehicle freak. Where do you want to drive to?

 
At 3:17 a.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Never mind where you want to drive, just think of all the places you CAN drive...like work, for example, or to Alley Kats for that matter, or even out the highway past the esso in the middle of the night, with a big, fat, lumpy half chewed moon and 2 delicious bags of combos, and 1 best friend, to stalk all the boys we've loved, liked, hated, thought of, dreamed of, or whatever...WHEW!

 
At 2:26 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

of course we would never do a thing like that, though. No, not us, never..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home