November 01, 2005

blonde ambition

Man, our costumes were so much better than Garret's.

5 Comments:

At 6:53 p.m., Blogger Blank said...

All you did was put on blonde wigs? That's not a costume, at best at could be considered a make-over. haha.

 
At 7:00 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Uh no... there was a lot of costume involved as well, but I just posted head shots cuz we're so damn pretty. And all you did was put on a freaking t-shirt! Whatever happened to Frank Einstein?

 
At 7:24 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

An everyday t-shirt really does not qualify as a fricken costume, Garret you suck. Frank einstein was a greater idea by far, the point is to be totally out of character, is it not? We had it down to the boots buddy, big buckles and all.

 
At 7:38 p.m., Blogger Blank said...

To get the facts straight, I made my shirt. I cut out and painted both the magnets and the chicks. Then I hot glue gunned them to the shirt. Believe it or not Dr. G doing arts and crafts. That is worth some credit.

 
At 9:39 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Wow G, you're right. Who knew you held such amazing glue gun talent? And hand-painted chicks, nonetheless? Go Garret Go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home