August 14, 2006

feist, camera, action



Not sure why I didn't have my camera with me when I was watching Feist last night, enjoying the band from a fold-out chair stationed directly behind the stage. I was tired and cold, with a back sore from standing, so when I noticed the lone chair in the middle of the grass it seemed like a sign, and damn it, it would have been so perfect for pictures. Nice light, full view, no one around me. We drove back afterwards, got home at 3am all blinky-eyed and mute. She was wearing her grandmother's shoes, since her family was all from Regina, and who the hell knew that her old daycare was at the place across the street from the park? Crazy. TOFU rocked too. Steve Earle was solo and mellow. Lazerblade made me admit that there is wee part of me that enjoys disco dancing. And the pumpkin soup from Thai Kitchen that my mom's friend Wendy had (whose place we stayed at) was delicious.

And now? Return to routine, please. No seriously, I mean it bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home