goodbye august

Went to a small-town wedding in Delisle last night. It was great and full of life and love. And classy, like the bride pulling drink tickets out of her cleavage to hand to us. And $1.50 drinks. And she was beautiful and happy and glowing and excited. It was so nice to see.
What else? The Lady in the Water is great, despite its poor reviews. Paul Giamatti's stutter was killing me. And I can't believe I didn't recognize Freddy Rodriguez from Six Feet Under right off the bat, I only knew that I knew him from somewhere and couldn't place it. I've got some big decisions to make at work. Raises should be coming soon. I'm arrogant when it comes to my department, and wonder what would happen if I left. Had a good visit with a pal friday evening and left (half-cut and) grateful for someone so smart and "spiritual", for lack of a better word. You gotta love it when the world makes more sense after talking to someone. I keep dreaming of bugs. Last night it was like an afghan dog snake thing, with long hair and a long and winding body. I looked out my kitchen window yesterday and saw the craziest spider in its web right there. Apparently it's harmless, but man is it ugly and huge.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home