November 08, 2006

things I love

I love living alone on a corner lot with a 20 cm snowfall.

I love shovelling 150 feet of sidewalk after a long day at work.

I love it when the shovel hits a raised bit of sidewalk, completely jarring my entire body.

I love the irrational rage that therefore overcomes me.

I love the lack of sandbags in my truck bed.

I love the silence of coming home sometimes.

I love eating junk food and watching the Biggest Loser.

I love watching all the girls at the office leave, and return, from maternity leave.

I love ass-kissers.

I want to love this song, but I'll be damned if I can find the whole thing anywhere. Even for money.

* update ~ I got it. I would say something about finding what you need if you look for it long enough, but I'm not so sure that I believe that. *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home