April 15, 2007

a gay old time

Nice weekend, if you can call one day off a weekend. Skipped out of work early saturday to make food for Jenn's bday dinner. Found a new favourite recipe in the spinach, bosc pear and blue cheese salad with homemade raspberry vinaigrette. I will definitely be making that one again. And despite being covered in red wine from an overly happy to be home child (the stains came out, yay!) it was a great dinner with great girls and just what we all needed, methinks. Lots of silly pictures involving cheesecake, though, and I'll keep those to myself until the parties involved sign the waiver. And I'm going to John Mayer, thank you very much, 15th row on the floor, and yeah it's a long solo drive but it will be worth it, I'm banking on it. And I'll link to this because damnit, I'm really freaking beautiful in this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home