
Remember
this? I'm still convinced that my life would have been different had I gone to that show. It really would have. But no, my date backed out and I decided that I couldn't afford it alone. Should've gone anyways, cuz I'm still kicking myself about it. So now John Mayer is playing Edmonton and Calgary at the end of April, and I love him, and he's on my list of concerts that I must attend before I die, and guess what? I got no one to go with. Ha ha. But there's single tickets available on the floor, and it's $65, and what the hell? Should I bite the bullet and just do it alone? I'm not afraid to go solo, it just sucks that it's the same situation all over again. And I swear, if I use the word suck or sucky or crappy one more time on here, I
will slap myself. Don't worry, I'm getting sick of myself being miserable too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home