
Went with Jenn last night to the Draggin's Car Show at
SaskPlace Credit Union Centre. Oh to be in a different city for things like this! In my head, there's rockabilly bands, boys with cuffed jeans and grease in their hair, girls in poodle skirts and cat's-eye glasses (and beer). In the real world, there's farmer Howard with his big fucking beer gut and bad farmer jeans and old ladies with embroidered sweatshirts... and no drinks cuz it's Good Friday. Oh well. We were the coolest kids on the block, eating our corn dogs and checking out the rides. One of my faves up top, and the type of Mustang that makes Jenn drool, bottom. In another life, along with being a sultry jazz singer, I would like to be a cool-ass grease monkey. Wanna come hang in my garage?
8 Comments:
Oh what a smile you just put on my bored, lonely, saturday night face. Actually i've been contemplating dropping nursing and picking up my mechanics certification, so yah, i'll come hang in your garage.....
Come hang in your garage?? Sure thing!!
Wait a minute, is this like that FAT COCK thing where I don't know what I'm getting into???
Girl, I'll take you as a sultry jazz singer or a cool-ass grease monkey. You can alternate, if you want.
I want my mechanics certification too. And you can bet your bottom dollar that there will always be a few cold brews in my garage, no matter what the holiday.
Oil.
Fat cocks.
Oil.
*slurp*
[tugs at shirt collar, eyes agog, Rodney Dangerfield-style]
I was talking about the coffee..
...said the actress to the bishop...
Post a Comment
<< Home