March 30, 2005

Feist



The Junos are coming up this Sunday, and I'm totally excited about it. Love the Junos. They are so much better than the Grammys or the Emmys or the Oscars or anything else. With the Junos you know it's a low budget Canadian awards ceremony, and they sure don't pretend to be anything else. The fuck-ups are all part of the fun! Last year, we watched and toasted everytime they said "Nickelback", and got pretty tipsy by the end of the night. This year, I think it has to be Avril or Shania, although I hate Shania so much that I'm going to refuse to lift my glass to her no matter what the occasion. This chick above is nominated for New Artist of the Year, and also Video of the Year. She's cool. And soooo sexy.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi miss.nicola, I came across your site while doing a search on Sexy Celebrities, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

 
At 5:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi miss nicola, I came across your site while doing a search on sexy female celebrities, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

 
At 2:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi miss nicola, I came across your site while doing a search on Sexy Celebrities, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home