April 03, 2005

who are you?



sk.ca, who are you? you spend lots of time reading my life, mostly late at night/really early in the morning. You never comment, only take and make impressions from my privately public thoughts. If it's you, in the basement, late at night... please either stop or stand up and be counted.

2 Comments:

At 4:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's me. Been morbidly curious. Strange, you know, to find an ex's post-relationship life fully documented in a box in my basement. But didn't mean to worry you, and will look away henceforth. Take care and be happy N. S.

 
At 6:06 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

So... what are you up to these days? Where do I find out that information? I seem to be having the weirdest fucking day, and I really kind of wish it would stop.

How's the wedding band?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home