the topless vampire revue

The hotel we're staying at has tons of entertainment, as I'm sure most of the hotels there do, but the funniest one by far has to be the erotic vampire show - complete with the Lord Vampire and his Erotic Angels of Rock. Apparently the whole thing takes place with some wicked 70's and 80's classic rock songs as well. Wow.
2 days! 2 days! Goddamn, I just might shart myself with excitement!



3 Comments:
Thanks for sharing that picture! it looks like a great show. Check out my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think. miss nicola
I can't share the shart? That's a darn shame.
Screw the vampire review, the shart definitions are the funniest fricken things i've seen all week. Mind you, i haven't really been watching for funny shite, just shite that happens in Vegas THIS WEEKEND!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOO
Post a Comment
<< Home