July 28, 2005

I should drink more



Today I took back 1 full year's worth of recycling, and got... wait for it... $24.75 back. Apparently I'm not half the alcoholic I thought I was. Either that, or I go out too often and should start drinking at home more, strictly for the refunds. I had planned to take most of the money from today and start paying off my ultra-luxurious new truck, but after taking the girls (Jenn and her 9 yr old daughter Simone) for lunch to thank them for their help, I had about $5 and change left. So, drinks at my place from now on in! If you bring your cases of beer over I'll always be happy to see you.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

You're so cute.

 
At 8:04 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

Drinking more isn't the key. Drinking smarter is the key. And the answer to the key is kegs. The deposits on those are huge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home