juliette and the licks

Juliette fucking Lewis is playing with her thrash band at Louis tonight. Juliette fucking Lewis. Tickets are $22... oh to be independently wealthy and see all the concerts I could dream of. She's freaking hot.
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."

10 Comments:
Enough Juliette already, it's old news...c'mon give us something fresh
nah, I'm tired of posting without comments. I'm getting 100's of people looking every day without any feedback. Oh and who the hell is silently checking my blog 4 times a day from Blucher, SK? hello? hello? blucher?
i posetd a comment about your orange picture, mainly saying i want it all, minus the dogs but it didnt show up for some reason. where did you get your counter by the way? i want one to see how many people dont go to my blog!
well this sucks, actually i was the first anonymous commentor as well and i still say this sucks. Some of those posts were just uncommentable, what were we to do?
jenn ~ I knew that was you. it was a loooooong weekend though and it was just time for a wee blog break for me. and sally ~ sitemeter.com will show you how many times I check your blog out.. how 'bout a new post from you, too?
Julietteandthelicks was in SK and I missed it?!?!? Sonofabeotch!!! I've been wanting to see her perform since I first saw "Strange Days".
:(
-Al
Hey Al ~ how's regina treating you? your blog is so very painfully sparse...
who the hell is bubba? who? who?
no, I'm not mad, I'm just curious about a boy named bubba from memphis.
Juliette and The LICKS ROCK!!! Amazing music and the BEST live shows I've ever seen!!
Check out my LICKS website at
http://melissadiane.net/julietteandthelicks.html
Post a Comment
<< Home