July 19, 2006

I am a moody S.O.B.

That's twice now I've whacked myself somehow while working out, my natural inclination is to get stupidly furious and cry. Last time it was my thumb knuckle while swinging my arm around and I actually did cry, it hurt like a motherfucker, this time it was my kneecap while trying to push apart the "scissor leg machine" (for lack of a better term). I am so fucking moody this week. It's all I can do to bring myself to go into work, where there are too many egos in too small of a space and god knows I must be one of them. Somehow at my friend's wedding I ended up sitting with two of the people I dislike the most so while I was clutching my gut uncomfortably I had to listen to them make the stupidest most inane comments about their pathetic little lives, until I couldn't take it any more and had to leave for the pain, and mostly for the silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home