8am = bad news
It wouldn't be so very bad, but I could not get to sleep last night, tossing and turning until well after 1am. And I was actually doing pretty fine until I got here, too, but then the bitchy side comes out and I realize that for the 2nd day in a row I'm stuck doing everything because of my companions, and the stuff that is getting done without me is getting done wrong. Anal, anyone? Retentive, that is?



2 Comments:
I guess I'm not crazy...It does kind of seem that things are kind of lax around there for the most part. The strange part is that I even know this because I haven't been there for a week and this is the closest thing I've gotten to anything work related. Any new holes in the walls?
I just about punched some a couple of days ago, but no.. not yet. I just get so wound up when shit doesn't get done right. Sometimes I think I just need to be able to "let it go" more, but.. if I didn't give a shit, who would? Why can't everyone give a shit? Is that too much to ask for? Cripes.
Post a Comment
<< Home