"no whiteys"

Severe thunderstorm watch tonight for Saskatoon ~ there's been crazy rain on and off again all day today, and maybe even hail, although I was trapped in a boardroom and didn't get to catch it. Last night was one of the better sleeps I've had in a while thanks to the rain. It was actually cool enough to hit a deep satisfying slumber without waking up covered in sweat. It was so damn hot yesterday (+37?) that I bit the bullet and paid the full $5.05 for admittance to the local pool (you know the one) and even though I couldn't really afford it, the second after I jumped into the deep end and came up again I thought "I could leave right now and it would have been worth it". But I swam some, and sunned some, and swam some more. Freaking beautiful.
Hey I won! Well, techinally there's no prize bar bragging rights, but I did come up with the catchiest slogan for the new sign in Darren Barefoot's Hall of Techinal Documentation Weirdness. It's almost tasteless, but.. not.
And now, thanks to the fact that the paper-cutter at work is more like a paper-bender extraordinare, I get to use scissors on the 150 questionnaires I'm providing for the meetings tomorrow. Yes!



3 Comments:
The next time I have paper that needs to be folded, would it be alright if I borrowed your paper-bender?
Please?
Ha ha. It might have accidentally been thrown it in the garbage or something...
While from the mouth of a certain someone flooded a steady stream of expletives?
Did you use the phrase: "Hunk of junk"?
Post a Comment
<< Home