September 13, 2006

I'm coming home 20lbs heavier, yippee

Ok so ~ business trip = expensed meals = 3 meals a day = bloating and havoc on the digestive system. It all started with the stuffed anchillo pepper and refried beans the night before I left. Add that to waking up at 4am and flying with its swell and swelling features and that makes for one hell of an irritated bowel. Yeah, I said bowel. Deal with it. I'm not used to eating so much, but if it's free then I usually eat it so we have a full breakfast buffet plus an ALL-BEEF restaurant at the hotel, and lunch coupons at the office for their in-house cafeteria. . . At least there are healthy options, like the fruit salad, yoghurt, cottage cheese, raisin bran breakfast this morning. And the chicken ceasar salad for lunch. And the salad bar for dinner? 100+ items with everything from pistachio nuts to pickeled asparagus. Blue cheese. Artichoke hearts. Blueberries. Dried figs. Pine nuts. Anything you can think of, really. But is really worth the amount of time I've spent on the can? At least they provide a free Globe & Mail with the room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home