November 19, 2006

johnny fucking appleseed

I came home the other day and all of a sudden noticed a) small sticks lying on the snow and b) big old tire tracks in my parking spot. I looked around confusedly for a moment, couldn't figure it out. Walked to the door, and looked back, and realized that while I was at work, someone (I'm assuming it was the City) came and cut down a small tree in front of my house. I had no notice, no idea that this was happening, and I still don't understand why they would remove that single one and leave the one 20 feet to the north standing. Especially since I use that tree every winter to wrap my extension cord around for plugging in my vehicle. What the hell? What am I supposed to do now? Can I call them and demand they erect a pole for this purpose? How can they get away with this travesty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home