April 20, 2007

don't call me shirley

I've somehow managed to avoid the new Blogger UNTIL TODAY. Everything I've seen about it worried me, the labels, the loss of old posts and comments, the uber-large font. And I slipped through the cracks for a couple of months there, but today it just wouldn't let me sign in without switching. Oh well. Embrace the change, I guess. And speaking of change, what a strange phenomenon it is to have someone want to call me. Who is super flattering and seemingly not full of crap. Of course judgement is still somewhat reserved but it's sure a nice change to be pursued. I'm not sure that I'm ready for it but it really is way too coincidental to ignore. So we'll see. And another thing? I don't understand why people don't steal mail. Random, I know, but I ordered a bunch of movies from cdplus.com when they had that sale and came home yesterday to an incredibly overflowing mailbox where they had been sitting for 9 hours. I really don't get why they weren't stolen. I'm not complaining, though. I'm really secretly proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home