whatchu whatchu whatchu
I'm waiting for one of ya'll to comment already. I know I probably scared you all away with my whole "you can comment" "you can't comment" "yes please comment" "fuck off with your comments" indecisiveness but please... comments are really wide open, so if you're one of the 9895 page views that I've had then tell me. Let 'er rip. Anything at all.I'm also waiting for my ankle to heal that I sprained walking around in my back yard this weekend, but that's another story. One that involves me falling competely down from taking one step. So cool.



2 Comments:
OK, I'll admit it: I'm responsible for at least 7 of those 9895 page views.
Now for a comment with content:
Unless that postcard was sent in to PostSecret by all 6 people in the photo, the sender is kind of dick. I don't like individuals speaking for people they don't speak for. And if the sender meant more than just the six people in the picture, if it's meant to be "We are, all of us, all of Internet-connected humanity, waiting for something," then the sender is even more of a dick. You know what I'm waiting for? For that person to stop being a dick.
I just bought the "original scroll" version of On the Road, and it's front-loaded with 100 pages of scholarly essays with titles like "Neal Cassady and the Search for the Authentic". In my case, the search for the authentic was 100 pages long. It ain't a dvd -- special features in a book just make the thing heavier. And then all the essayists contributed pointlessly to the Acknowledgements section. Guess what, essayists: nobody cares. And you're all dicks.
As robots approach sentience, do you think we'll have to invent a god for them so they don't feel bad about deactivation? I dreamed that C3PO had to be deactivated. It was a really sad moment, so I told him that he'd meet "Machine Bob", the god of robots who welcomes the recently deactivated to the afterlife. Lying to robots to make them feel better: not a dick move, in my opinion.
And with all this mention of dicks, I'm afraid you'll end up removing comments again. Sorry about that.
Well I gotta say, that's the best written rant about dicks I've ever read. Nary a spelling mistake. And I'm a bit of a hypocrite cuz I eagerly read everyone else's takes on life, but rarely comment (unless I'm drunk).
Post a Comment
<< Home