September 11, 2007

key-riste

I got so much to do, won't someone kick me in the ass? I know this feeling, and it's not really a good one, feeling overwhelmed by the things I ought to do and doing nothing instead, whiling away the hours in front of the tv or computer, when I should be phoning the shingle place back to tell them can't charge me $150 for work I never authorized, or getting my truck tire fixed, or finally deciding to get a cell phone, or getting over the emotional hump of going to Broadway to get some decent sandals for my poor broken feet and our forthcoming trip to Disneyworld, or getting rid of the piles of clothes that I was determined to sell at a garage sale this summer, or getting a new computer desk and somehow dealing with the old one, or hey how about that layer of dust that's settled over everything? The bathroom floor strewn with stray hairs? I'm seriously considering getting a maid. How effing posh and/or lazy would that really be?

2 Comments:

At 12:38 p.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

It's the weather and the ever shrinking amount of sunlight.
Get a maid!! Get a maid!!

 
At 9:54 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

It's the start of depression, actually. I finally kicked myself in the ass and cleaned it all up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home