choices, choices, choices.

Jenn just sent me a list of shows that are playing in Vegas while we are there. How the hell do we choose? No seriously, how the hell do we choose? I suppose cost will figure into it somehow, but I would probably go see any of these shows if they came to Saskatoon.
Below, the list.
~Willie Nelson
~Engelbert Humperdinck
~Stevie Nicks
~Sean Paul
~George Clinton
~Third World
~Tom Jones
~Freddy Fender
~Three Dog Night
Help? I'll be taking the popular vote into consideration.



7 Comments:
TOM JONES ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
Tom Jones gets a 2nd vote as well. Yah! Deliliah!
Willie
I can't remember what Engelbert sings, but man, check out these photos! Pure Gold! http://www.engelbert.com/gallery.html
willie.
Didn't you see Steve Earl just a couple of months ago?? Now that's a living Legend.
Go for Willie Darl'n!
Looks like Willie and Tom are going to have to go "head to head" in the battlering, folks. Or we could throw credit to the wind and JUST SEE BOTH. Go, credit, go!
Post a Comment
<< Home