"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
posted by miss.nicola @ 11:55 p.m. 4 comments
Damn you Tabb, I was going to post that one on my blog!!!!!
It's ok to double post, Agent W. Perhaps if you had sent me the blue suede shoes photo like I so nicely requested twice, this situation might have been avoided.
The glasses are just a hollow shell without that handsome devil in them. But they still seem to invoke good times.
Sooo out of the loop. Why do I bother? *head scratchinOh and I posted a response to your inquiry of CD reviews, such as it is.-Alps- Dr.G... SaskTel cohort?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Damn you Tabb, I was going to post that one on my blog!!!!!
It's ok to double post, Agent W. Perhaps if you had sent me the blue suede shoes photo like I so nicely requested twice, this situation might have been avoided.
The glasses are just a hollow shell without that handsome devil in them. But they still seem to invoke good times.
Sooo out of the loop. Why do I bother? *head scratchin
Oh and I posted a response to your inquiry of CD reviews, such as it is.
-Al
ps- Dr.G... SaskTel cohort?
Post a Comment
<< Home