June 05, 2005

it's a nice night for a relay

I started at 1pm and finished at 1:30am, so relay, my 24 hr relay turned into a 12 1/2 hr relay. Now my feet are aching, I'm crapping out shitty chicken fingers, pistachios and beer, and I need to get some sleep to be back in the morning for tear-down. What fun. Remind me not to sign up for this one next year. See, the way I figure it is - if you don't sign up beforehand and just happen to stop by during the event to have a drink and do a lap or two, everyone figures you're a hero! And if you do sign up beforehand and then don't raise enough funds or contribute enough or only make it for half of the 24 hrs, you're a let-down. Hmm... which one of these choices would be the smarter one?

And today's suggestion for a better world? For the love of pete and my lily-white ass make the freakin' porta-potties boys OR girls, not unisex in every stall. Cuz when guys get a few drinks in them, it's generally a free-for-all with the piss. So not cool.

and p.s. dave it didn't rain!

1 Comments:

At 10:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texan here, Im glad to hear it didnt rain on you. However, I've always found that wet frazzled look sexy. Perhaps its my attraction to psychotic women. Way to be a hero. I'm trying to generate interest in my blog which is why there are no posts, that and all my friends are lame asses. I like chicken fingers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home