June 06, 2005

they're baaack!



Praise the lord and pass the mescaline, Six Feet Under is back on the air. I remember thinking "I have to wait how stinking long?" when the last episode aired, and all of a sudden it's back to rock my little world once again. Fuck I love this show.

In other news, I finally got my garden in. Well, a good chunk of it anyways. After not enough sleep on Saturday night I dragged myself out of bed to go help with tear-down of the relay tent. Turns out they started at 6am, so there wasn't much to do at 9:30 besides eat a free breakfast of cold sausages and pancakes and watch the awards ceremony. Came home, watched some bad tv, then met up with Jenn for a bit of shopping and then back to my place for 4 hours of intensive yardwork. Dug up the whole front flower bed and planted garlic chives, cilantro, red flax flowers, and columbine. Mowed the 10,000 feet of boulevard grass with my 1956 Sunbeam electric mower. Dug some hills for zucchini in the back, too. Now I'm stiff as can be from this crazy weekend, and wish with all my might that the B.P.F. founder was in town. But that's not the case, so I'll have to settle for a hot bath and some strong imagination. G'night, ya'll.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 a.m., Blogger dyb said...

The word on the street is that B.P.F. is thinking of expanding to Saskatoon in a couple of months ...

 
At 10:10 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Oooh.. a multinational foundation. That's hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home