if life were like a horoscope
"Greetings nicki -
Here is your horoscope for Saturday, August 13: Before you go and start hollering for reinforcements, take another look at this supposedly knotty situation. A few gentle tweaks here and there could lead to a stress-free unravelling. Use kindness, not force."
Well, I'm serving drinks at the Fringe Beer Gardens tonight if anyone is interested. And I'll be serving them with kindness, undoubtedly.



5 Comments:
Your Blog site is excellent. Thanks and keep up the gook work.
Advise and Information About Car Dealer Quickly And Easily.
Check out this site Car Dealer
I was going to say that your blog is excellent, thanks, and keep up the good work, but "Anonymous" beat me to it! I'm totally bummed out.
Anyway ... if patrons asked nicely, could they still get their beer served with force?
Actually, they said "keep up the gook work"... I'm not sure if that's merely a typo or some kind of racial spam-type slur.
hey sally, it is kind of complicated - you have to edit your html template and then upload songs to an ftp site to make a long story short. If that makes sense I'd be happy to tell you the long version...
If you leave me your email address I will write and spill all my secrets to you!
Post a Comment
<< Home