November 14, 2005

bob and doug



get this ~ we're making some dumb movie at work for our corporate christmas party based on old SCTV characters that will somehow incorporate the world of cable tv in all it's glory, and I signed up for the role of Bob McKenzie, eh? And my cohort Doug will be Michelle of the shoe fame. I have lines to memorize and the whole 9 yards. And we get to jump out a moving vehicle and ride giant cable spools through the skies! Koo-roo-koo-koo-koo-roo-koo-koo! Take off, eh?

3 Comments:

At 11:41 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

You hoser, that's awesome...brings me back, way back eh. an about time you updated this blog too eh.

 
At 11:43 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

hey hoser - you got some hoser gear I could borrow?

 
At 11:06 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

i probably got the whole outfit kicking around here somewhere hoser, gimme a beer and i'll find it eh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home