November 18, 2005

I got nothin

so I offer you the works of other fine people that keep me amused. Jensy. Dooce. Darren. Dave. Garret. Sally. Peechie. Jeff. Donna. Raymi. Johnny. Some of them I know, some of them I don't. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

Give us some notice, will ya? Last night I wrote two of the most boring posts ever. I'll need a few minutes to cook up something amusing enough to delight the misplaced readers of "What's That Smell?"

 
At 4:32 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

pfft.. whatever, bushnell. You're stupid funny even when you say you're boring. Ipod sex toys? Priceless!

 
At 5:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah thanks dude, 24 hours would have been appritiated, no wonder i had such volums today on my BRAND spankin new counter... im SURE all your readers bust a guy looking at me dressed up and stuff.
Eye, yiah, yieah.
although im flattered that i made the list.

 
At 11:59 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

You're amongst the most interesting, a sure shoo-in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home