5,000
Scroll down... way down... at the bottom of the links to the previous month's entries... all I'm saying is that visitor # 5,000 had better leave me some lovely birthday wishes, cuz it's in 2 DAMN DAYS!
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
2 Comments:
I'm 4999
Ha!
And as the counter rolls over to 4999.....I'm number 5000. It's like travelling down the highway and you see the odometer change from 99,999 to 100,000. I guess the only difference is that you realize that the timing belt now has to be changed. And that can cost $1000.00. But thats not important right now.
Will there be a parade for your birthday? Does one double space after a comma. Too many questions.
Have a good day.
TR
Post a Comment
<< Home