the boss, his boss, his boss, & his boss
For some bizarre reason yesterday I found myself standing in a big conference room, in front of 100 people, giving a presentation on how my department is understaffed and brutally underpaid, and they ALL LISTENED. Every single one of them (ok well, most of them) stood up and acknowledged our pain, and pleaded our case to the VP in from Calgary. It was simply amazing. I've been thinking about how to approach the boss to ask for more money for the amount of work that I do, and lo and behold next thing I know there is a 2 day meeting with a VP asking us "what are we doing wrong, and how do we fix it". It's a good thing I ain't so shy. I think I stood up and made about 35 suggestions, one of them being that we need an assistant supervisor, and that of course I would be a most excellent candidate for that job.
And hey! This made me laugh so hard I cried
Go here. Choose a "reject" video. Upload a photo.
Laugh until tears fall down your cheeks.



2 Comments:
NOW that's some damn funny stuff...whoowhee, haven't had this much fun in a long time.
How did you manage to save the dang pics, I couldn't get them to save???
Post a Comment
<< Home