February 22, 2006

fancy dancer


This one's for you, Mr. Onion. Thanks for the amazing dinner (again!) and the ultra-cool dance moves last night. I laughed so hard I cried.

6 Comments:

At 12:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture! "Sweatin To The Oldies." Is this perhaps Rhichard Simmons' mentor. She's pretty hot! "Abs of Steel." Was I too rude? Ahhhh!!!

 
At 12:59 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Nah, rude would be saying that this is your momma...

 
At 1:57 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Let me be rude then by saying this actually looks strangely like my mother aaaaggghhh (in spandex, yuck)

 
At 2:36 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Oh my god, it does! It really does! She should have a belly shirt on to really seal the deal. Mwah ha ha ha ha...

 
At 6:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you said J. KNoxville had a funked-up crotch??

 
At 11:53 a.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Some nice frizzy, short, curly, dark hair and yes, a belly shirt and BLAMMO...it's my mom...you're sick Nick, where did you find this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home