Happy Birthday miss-nicki! Hope you have a good day. By the way bitch is such a harsh word. It's something we call ex-motherinlaws, but I guess if at some point you do in fact become the most powerful woman in television, then you may be faced with that tag added to your name in converstions between employees. So as you get older you have that to look forward to.
So once again I'm #5000. Happy Bitch..er I mean Birthday!
3 Comments:
Yeah, I can't top that.
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday miss-nicki!
Hope you have a good day.
By the way bitch is such a harsh word. It's something we call ex-motherinlaws, but I guess if at some point you do in fact become the most powerful woman in television, then you may be faced with that tag added to your name in converstions between employees. So as you get older you have that to look forward to.
So once again I'm #5000.
Happy Bitch..er I mean Birthday!
TR
Happy Happy!
Post a Comment
<< Home