September 22, 2006

I hear the bells



I've had a request for more mix tape action, so this one's for you, Tammy. I'm still having major issues with uploading songs, I even tried downloading an official FTP client, but it kept cutting songs off half-way or 10 seconds into them, so I'm back to the old drag 'n drop method that I've used in the past. It only seems to let me do three songs at a time though. Something about permission and size and who the hell knows. It's majorly irritating.

No one likes him but me, and here's a classic, and when was the last time you heard this gem?

In other news, my dead dad's dead ex-girlfriend's funeral is in an hour, surprise surprise, and this movie was on tv last night. It was... really quite awkward, like any good Canadian flick ought to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home