September 16, 2006

my own john, dear


There is nothing more comforting than your own coffee maker and your own pillows. I've been giddy ever since I walked in my door at 8:30 last night, despite having to immediately crank the heat because it's been shut off since last winter, and man, is it cold. I'm a creature of routine and I'm glad to have it back. But I also can't wait until monday, when all of the information that is crammed into my head gets a place to explode on to. Of course part of my joy is finally getting to hear this instead of just holding the two copies that I bought up to my ears and pretending to listen to it in stereo. I don't think I've ever bought an album on the exact day it came out before, but trust me, it's so worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home