body, mind, spirit & fascia
Well, gentle readers, yesterday was the day, the holy trinity of self-help appointments, that's right I'm talking massage, I'm talking counselling, and I'm talking tanning. Hard to say which one I enjoyed the most. I will admit to feeling like an idiot talking to the salon girls about how to use a tanning bed. "Just push the switch and you have up to three minutes to get in" the 1st one said, and turned her back and walked away. Umm... "hello? could someone explain this a little more to me please? I've never ever done this before." Turns out there's an adjustable radio and and an adjustable fan and yes that little vinyl thing is a pillow for your head and yes you can take as many clothes off as you want and no you absolutely need goggles and what a lot of work for a quick 5 minutes of hallucinatory claustophobia and out-of-body paranoia. I lay in that bed with my eyes clenched tightly shut cuz I was so scared of leaky goggles and I thought "someone could come in to this room and be dancing around me or stealing my wallet and I would have no idea..." yeah sure the door was locked but what a good ruse that would be!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home