January 18, 2007

my new love and distraction

Someone had the bright idea of bringing over their Xbox to my place and leaving it here. "I want to show you how to play Halo and Splinter Cell", he said. "I want to see if you can make it through a basic battle". About 5 minutes into Halo I started crying. I hated it. I don't want to realistically shoot things and get pinned off by snipers in 5 seconds flat. What a horrible feeling. But give me a freaking fake gun and some cute cartoon characters? Woohoo! We started by renting the "Under the Hedge" game, and I pretty much finished it in a day. Then we rented "Lego Star Wars 2" and I panicked when we were only 27% done and it was due back the next day. So what was the sensible solution to this problem? Buying the freaking game of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home