torn like some Natalie Imbruglia number

Thursday June 29th ~ do I go see Wilco in Edmonton? One of my absolute favourite bands, who never comes to Canada, who would put on a fan-freaking-tastic live show? Or do I stay in town and go see Buck 65 and Kinnie Starr, whom I've loved for almost 10 years, and never seen live? Why do these things have to happen on exactly the same thursday night? What is it with you people?




4 Comments:
Wilco.
Although there's never a guarantee of a fan-freaking-tastic live show (unless you've seen said band already), you have to ask which band you have a better chance of seeing again in the future. Me, I think you have a better chance of seeing Kinnie Starr come through town again.
And hey ... road trip!
I know, but.. road trip also = 2 days off work + gas money + accomodations in Edmonton. Argh fuck bollocks. I love Wilco.
hey wanker...didn't we see Kinnie when she opened for Alanis Morrisette that one time...many years ago? And besides, Wilco does freakin rock and if you can swing it financially, I'd say go for that one. Me, I'm torn too, system of a down is also playing in Edmonton, about the same time Rob Zombie is playing here...what's a musical girl to do in a year full of great live music?
Oh yeah... I can hardly remember Kinnie at Sask Place though... the Odeon would be a much better place to rock out with her. I have booked the time off of work to see Wilco, I just have to figure out the logistics of going now. Hopefully it won't be solo.
Post a Comment
<< Home