nothing says good times like a macarena party
A few things of note lately:
~ Hey brain - stop waking up 4 hours after you fall asleep every night. They're called weekends for a reason. You get to SLEEP IN. Once upon a time you had no problem with this. And now it's 8:30 every morning regardless of being up until 4am eating grilled cheese sandwiches.
~ People who lie suck. That's the honest truth.
~ I completely kicked some ass last night singing "Are you gonna be my girl" by Jett. I'd tried it before and it got the best of me, but last night I was just drunk and happy enough to let 'er rip and holler it the way it needs to be hollered. There are witnesses.
~ I am never allowed to cut bangs in my hair again. If anyone knows I'm going for a haircut, please remind me of this. I tried doing my hair last night and ended up with one half of my bangs in a ghastly 70's feather and the other side doing Cameron Diaz's sperm style. I'm so fucking sick of them falling in my eyes all the time.
~ The SSO book sale is on for the next week at the Confed Mall. I went on Saturday for a while and got 12 novels for $20. And I always judge a book by it's cover.
~ 18 drunk ladies in a karaoke lounge is entertaining for everyone.



<< Home