you know it's hot when
this is what happens after 3 hours in the sun, with sunscreen. I also got the year's first shin-burn, which actually impresses me to no end. I actually gave up on putting sunscreen on my legs cuz I haven't been able to get colour on them for years. But today, at the pool, lounging in the pool loungers, I got a pretty bad burn on ye olde legs.
So +39 is the current temp gage. My lawn and garden are suffering, and I am mostly afraid to leave the house. I usually look like the worst neighbour on the block anyways, what's another inch on that already too-long grass? And how are you all handling the heat???
So +39 is the current temp gage. My lawn and garden are suffering, and I am mostly afraid to leave the house. I usually look like the worst neighbour on the block anyways, what's another inch on that already too-long grass? And how are you all handling the heat???



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home