no comment
Due to an overwhelming response and much input from any one of the 9,417 page views I've made the excutive decision to close comments again. I just couldn't handle the drama. So much debate, so many words spoke in anger and haste. Seriously people. Ya'll were out of control.Last night I dreamt that I beat the shit out of my dead father. Well, he wasn't dead in my dream, no he was drunk and in bed with a girlfriend, and I just started kicking the shit out of him. And then he starts showing me all these things he has, things I've lost over the years and didn't know where they went to, it turned out that he (as a ghost) would randomly take important things from me to stay a part of my life. So I kicked the shit out of him some more.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home