same old same old
I know I been talking a lot about a to-do list lately, but I'm still talking about it. There are not enough freaking hours in the day to do everything that I need to do, so I'm writing them down and I'm crossing them out (albeit slowly). Hold onto your horses, cuz here we go...
-
- tar the flashing around abandoned plumbing stack
- find someone in town to size a silver ring (there's been 2 no's so far)
-
-
- buy some kind of laptop case for travelling that's not $100
-
- find
-
- get 3 blazers and
-
-
- find sexy yet comfortable easily removable high heels
-
-
- take lazy boy orange tweed chair to my brothers new house
- take dresser and mirror to mom's place
- reorganize bedroom furniture yet again
- find some perfect jeans
Did I mention I've been dreaming of a condo? One with two large bedrooms that have no problems properly housing a bed and a bedside table, one with heated underground parking and no sidewalks to shovel? I love having the space of a house, but man, I continually feel like I cannot keep up with running one alone. I'm gonna stay put for one more winter but seriously, we'll see what happens come spring. I think maybe all that I need to be happy is a balcony and a view.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home