October 25, 2007

ciao bellas

I'm going to Disneyworld. With my red plaid shoes and houndstooth cap. Oh and my mom and brother. We'll see how long the need for space abates. Did I mention I'm sharing a bed with my mom? A double bed? Methinks I might be springing for the $15 cot a few nights.

I've never travelled with this much gear before. Most especially a laptop. And most especially with a laptop in the most beautiful carry bag ever adorned with skulls and roses.... ha ha. I seriously love it. So feel free to keep in touch and I promise I'll have fun and rock it out and take lots of scary pictures and dance my face off at Mute Math and talk to lots of people and you all please have a good week and a safe halloween and keep the snow at bay. xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home