October 10, 2007

the start of something beautiful

Pastie-making workshop? Yes sir. Wine and women and glitter and how big is your areolae? The ins and outs of sequins vs. stones vs. swingability of tassles, beginners vs. tassle weight and holy shit we're all going to see each other nearly naked next week. I stopped myself from apologizing ahead of time. I know there are women with children in the class so I'm pretty sure that mine won't be swinging the lowest, not that it really fucking matters.

I am so sad. I was on the way to class and nearly got hit making that blind left from in front of my house. You know the one. Surprised it's never happened before, but tonight it nearly did and after they gave me the finger I just started crying, driving to class with my bag full of sparkles, pretending that it doesn't bother me, pretending that I'm perfectly fine with absence. Hell I should be, I'm pretty used to it. And I stopped at the offsale on the way home and bought the 2nd and last bottle of Barefoot, bummed 2 smokes from the Iraqis (you remember the ones). Sometimes you just feel like drinkin' and smokin'. And that will be the hardest thing to break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home