speedy creek
I'm headed to Swift Current in the morning for work. Town 3 outta 3 for training, here's hoping it goes even 1/2 as well as the rest of them have. I'm darn-tootin' proud of the teaching that I've been doing, everyone is doing exactly what they're supposed to be and nothing else. Good stuff. I'm bringing my taxes on this trip though cuz they're due soon and well, it's Swift Current. Cross your fingers they have internet at the hotel. Cross 'em even harder that it's free.Oh apparently this guy is from there, never heard of him but he's in the hillbilly hall of fame.



2 Comments:
What do they call people from Swift Current? Okay sounds like a joke but I think they call Moose Jaw folk Moose Javians. You should find out. If not for you, for me. Haha. Hey the overdrive sucks. That guy sounds like an asshat.
I'll ask around today and find out. I picked up the local papers yesterday and was excited to see a church rummage sale taking place this evening... I'm totally checking that out too.
Post a Comment
<< Home