covet
This guy put out a book that I really really really want. It's $111.11 USD though. Which is not really in the budget, especially with some summer fun plans coming up. Here's the link: it's maybe nsfw.
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
This guy put out a book that I really really really want. It's $111.11 USD though. Which is not really in the budget, especially with some summer fun plans coming up. Here's the link: it's maybe nsfw.
3 Comments:
awe -- send me a flickr message and i'll give you a special discount for blogging about it.
www.flickr.com/people/merkley
That, right there, people, is the sheer fucking awesomeness of the internet. Here's me, in SK. CA., drooling over some super sexy thick photos and dreaming of seeing them in print, and ta fucking da they're headed my way. Wow thanks Merkley??? I'll be sure to show everyone the goods.
Post a Comment
<< Home