June 17, 2008

strange summer days

What a weird weird weekend. It was so much good (think spinach salad, and kissing so close there's no change from breathing) and light and apologies and... I'm bitchy and sad and lonely and panicked and not really sure why it's fair or even happening. I'm more single (truly single, not "fun" single) than I've ever really been so why now? Why is everything magically ok now? It's not. That's the truth.

Things have been sucking at work too I'm kicking everyone's ass and not even caring who I offend (hello, Calgary manager, answer this for me, I'm not afraid of you) and my estrogen back-up is now officially on mat leave abandoning me with the 4 amigos who tend to stare at the wall instead of working. It's gonna be one heck of a long year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home