May 21, 2008

I wish I was in hot water

Well, coming home has been awesome and I spent most of the weekend curled up on my couch, clearing out the PVR of all the shows I missed while I was gone and chilling the fuck out. It was so good. Saturday night while I was sleeping I felt something on my back. Jumped up and shook out my shirt cuz sometimes there's spiders in my house and saw something scurry into the corner... ew. Then noticed in the shower that the hot water was quickly becoming scarce. And I can't get the damn pilot light to light again. So I hit my mom's for a shower and bought an old-fashioned mouse trap and now I'm waiting (im)patientily for a $70 plumber appointment and I'm crossing my fingers that it's something simple and I don't have to replace a water heater before selling my house this summer. That would suck. But I caught the mouse (sorry mouse) and the bank is trying to approve me for $230,000 which I know I can't afford but if my $54,000 house sells for $180,000 like they think it might then I'm laughing all the way to my 2 bedroom condo with a view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home