in another life
I don't need a pub crawl boy
and I don't need the constant craving
I need long strides and
cheap everything
free flights to the
centre of the universe -
free hotels when you get there, too.
In another life I am a
showgirl
a mechanic
with a brood of 3
learning car engines and kicksteps
like I should have
not Bette Midler
and bee-bop.
11 hrs =
1 missed spooky party
not enough kisses
and too many
walls



2 Comments:
Alternate lives can be taunting. But then you build yourself a dimensional sliding device and you learn some excellent lessons about how the grass isn't greener on the the other side. Then your dimensional device gets hit by lightning, you're stuck in a lame low-tech world, and you're forced to kill the 'you' in this world so you can take over his life. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
If you need more kisses I'd be glad to help you out. I'll go pick up a bag of 'em so you can get your chocolate fix.
-Al (or is it?)
Wrong kisses, wrong boy.
But thanks for the sweet sweet offer.
Post a Comment
<< Home